Augusta, GA

What You Need to do When You See Mold Growth

Mold Test and Inspection Augusta GAHello Augusta GA! If you think you might need a mold inspection and live in these area, speak with a mold specialist about having mold testing done in your home or apartment. It is important to have a mold inspection done at the first signs of mold in your home in Augusta GA before remediation. Most people try and clean the mold first with bleach or another at home remedy, and then worry about the mold again whenever it comes back. Doing this will only make the situation worse. You can disturb the mold colonies and release mold spores into the air. These mold spores can be spread to another location forming new colonies or you could even breathe in these mold spores! Please have a mold test done before you try to clean any possible mold found in your home.



 

Let experience guide you!

Mold Test USA is “Your Personal Mold Consultant!”

CALL 1-877-701-2606 TODAY!

We have experienced mold specialists standing by to answer any questions that you may have regarding residential and commercial mold testing and mold inspections!

 

 

Click Here to View Our Augusta GA Video

 

Health Effects from Mold

Flood Augusta GA Mold testing is not always done just for the sake of a home. Mold can actually be incredibly harmful to your health as well. It is difficult to tell if one is suffering from toxic mold exposure because every person reacts in different ways. Some mold isn’t even considered toxic, but can affect some individuals in a way that toxic mold would. Sometimes you can’t always see mold growing in your home or apartment but your body will start to show you the signs first. The beginning signs of toxic mold exposure are, itchy eyes, coughing, trouble breathing, or irritated skin. The longer you are exposed to toxic mold, the more severe the health problems become.

Victims of prolonged mold exposure have experienced memory loss, depression, vertigo, seizures, severe abdominal pain, chronic headaches, and skin lesions. Some victims have even died from toxic mold exposure. It affects you both externally and internally. This is why mold is not anything to take lightly or brush off. If toxic mold can debilitate a grown adult, think about what it could possibly do to a child or infant.  When children are exposed to toxic mold, they usually develop lifelong allergies to all types of molds, not just toxic ones. They also can develop asthma during exposure, which can stay with them for the rest of their lives.



 

Let experience guide you!

Mold Test USA is “Your Personal Mold Consultant!”

CALL 1-877-701-2606 TODAY!

We have experienced mold specialists standing by to answer any questions that you may have regarding residential and commercial mold testing and mold inspections!