Mold Test USA takes their services seriously. We always strive to go above and beyond for every customer. This is our promise to you:
“WE WILL BE WITH YOU FROM THE
BEGINNING TO THE END AND AFTER!”
If at any time during our process you feel you are not receiving exceptional service, please let us know so we can make it right. Our goals are simple. We want you to be very satisfied with our service and for you to no longer be living with the health risks associated with mold.
- 2 SAMPLES: Your mold inspector will perform 2 air samples (one inside and one outside, control sample) or 2 surface samples, depending on what is best for your situation, to identify:
- If you have a mold problem.
- If so, how big the problem is.
- The type of mold found.
- If it is toxic mold, known as black mold.
- The potential health problems associated with the type of mold.
- 52-POINT INSPECTION: Your certified mold inspector will complete a 52-Point Mold Inspection.
- We look at all areas conducive to mold growth, not just the problem area.
- You will receive a report on this.
- If it is not obvious where moisture is coming from, we look for the moisture source during the inspection. It is imperative to fix the source before a remediation can take place.
- After the inspection is complete, your inspector will let you know what they have found and what type of testing is best for your situation. Together, you will decide if additional testing is necessary. Two samples are included with the inspection. Each additional sample is $85. Unlike some competitors, we do not take unnecessary samples; however, if someone in your home is sick, we do suggest testing the rooms they spend the most of their time in.
- WELCOME LETTER: You will receive a “Welcome Letter” via e-mail, giving you important information about your mold inspection, the Mold Test USA process, and some facts about mold.
- SETTING AN APPOINTMENT: Our services begin when you contact an experienced team member to set an appointment.
- RESULTS: In 3 to 5 business days, you will receive your results.
- If you choose, you can have your results “EXPEDITED” and get them in 24 to 48 business hours. There is an additional fee of $50 to receive EXPEDITED RESULTS.
- YOUR BIOLOGIST: Part of our service includes a call from the biologist. The biologist will go over your accredited lab analysis with you and answer any questions you may have about your lab analysis and mold in general.
- YOUR RESULTS ANALYST: A Mold Test USA “Results Analyst” will call you to answer any questions you may have about your mold inspection and lab analysis, and if needed, to offer recommendations for your next step.
- MOLD REMEDIATION: If you need mold remediation, we will help you find a certified, mold remediation company that follows protocol. Mold Test USA does not receive any money for this service (i.e., a kickback or birddog fee). We provide this for our customers’ benefit only. This ensures there is no conflict of interest! This is one reason why it is important to contact us, an independent, third party company for your mold inspection and mold testing.
- YOUR ESTIMATES AND CONTRACT: We will review any estimates or contracts for you, to ensure that any agreement is in your best interest.
- POSTTEST: As an additional service, we can complete a posttest following your mold remediation. You will receive a 10% discount on your posttest if Mold Test USA performed your initial mold test and inspection.
- A posttest consists of a visual mold inspection and 2 samples.
- A posttest will ensure that the remediation company did their job correctly and will determine if all elevated mold levels are within normal, inhabitable limits.
- You always want an independent third party inspection company to perform your posttest. We keep the Remediation Company honest.
- CLEARANCE LETTER: After the remediation passes a posttest, you will receive a clearance letter (or non-clearance letter, if applicable). A clearance letter will assist you if you decide to sell your property in the future.
Tip from “The Mold Brothers”
You need to have this written in your remediation contract: “If the remediation does not pass a posttest, performed by a mold inspection and testing company of my choice, the remediation company must continue remediating until passing a posttest at no additional charge to me.” Also, have this written in your contract: “If the posttest fails, the remediation company is responsible for payment to the inspection company of my choice, until a posttest passes and the remediation is cleared and I receive a clearance letter.”