WHY HAVE A MOLD TEST?

The reason you should have a mold test is because an accredited lab is the only entity that can legally determine if what you are looking at is mold. A mold test determines how elevated the mold spore count is, what type of mold it is, if it is toxic mold, the elevation levels, and the health issues related to that mold.

Mold testing should always be done:

  • If someone is sick in your home and your doctor does not know why.
  • When purchasing a new home or a foreclosure investment.
  • If there has been any type of water damage in your home.
  • If you smell a musty odor.
  • If you see any stains on your walls or ceilings.
  • To establish a beginning mold spore count before a mold remediation or mold cleanup begins.
  • If you can see any white growth on your furniture or carpet.
  • If you have had any plumbing issues or excessive moisture.
  • If you have any standing water under your home.
  • If your crawl space does not have a vapor barrier or is not properly encapsulated.
  • If you or anyone in your home is *sick and experiencing mold symptoms such as chronic headaches, dizziness, burning eyes, respiratory problems, allergies, or flu-like symptoms.
  • If you have small children, seniors, or someone with an immune deficiency living in your home.  (They can be easily and dramatically affected because their immune systems are not as strong as a healthy adult.)
  • After a remediation is completed, a posttest is needed to clear your home, giving it a clean bill of health. A posttest will ensure that the remediation company did their job correctly and will determine if all elevated mold levels are within normal, inhabitable limits.

 

Let experience guide you!

Mold Test USA is “Your Personal Mold Consultant!”

CALL 1-877-701-2606 TODAY!